Friday, May 24, 2013

IT'S SPRING!!!!!!!

Um, sort of?

I'm honestly not sure what season it is at the moment.  One day it's 60 degrees, the next day it's 90-something, and I literally turned my heat back on a couple of hours ago.  On May 24th.  Not cool.

Is it Sprumter?  Sumwing?  Winsprummer?

I have no clue, but at least it's FLOWER BLOOM!

Flowers say, "Hooray!"

Remember these freezing little guys?


Well, they grew up!  (And apparently multiplied.)  It took some time, but they shed their scarves, stretched their leaves, and blossomed into super-smiley flowers.

So while the weather outside may be unpredictable, at least everything is prettier!  (Although, I'm thinking those happy blooms may just need their earmuffs again before June...)

Happy Snow-Sun-Whatever Season!

Note: Photos and art by me!  I like to draw smiley faces on things...

No comments:

Post a Comment