Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Although I may not be fond of fall, I LOOOOOOVE Thanksgiving!  What can be better than getting together with the people you love and stuffing your face with delicious food?  In this whirlwind of a world we live in, it's also a much-needed opportunity for us to all slow down and remember what's really important.  Today, I am particularly thankful for:

-My loving hubby
-Two (momentarily) healthy ferrets and one wonderful dog
-My awesome family (both the one I was born into and married into)
-My supportive friends
-Having a non-leaky roof over my head
-Having ample food in my belly

And of course I can't forget....

-All of my faithful blog readers!  (Why, this blog wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you!)

What are you thankful for?

I hope you have a great holiday and make some special memories with the people nearest and dearest to your heart.  Now, go feast until your pants won't zip!  :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Note: clip art from Microsoft Office.                               

No comments:

Post a Comment