Thursday, December 18, 2014

Coffee with a Canine

Put a pin in that last post!  While I was busy compiling all of that art, I got an exciting email.  A few weeks ago, a charming blog called Coffee with a Canine asked if my dog, Penny, and I would like to take part in a "coffee date."  It involved us answering fun questions and sending in some doggy pictures.  I even doodled a little sketch of Penny for the occasion, complete with her own mug of coffee.  (I can only assume it's a bacon-flavored beverage!)


I'm happy to say that our "coffee date" is now live on the site!  You can find it at http://coffeecanine.blogspot.com.  And be sure to check out the other posts, too; it will surely quench your craving for adorable dog pictures.

A big thanks to Marshal for inviting us to participate!  Penny and I enjoyed the experience.  (And an excuse for couch-snuggling and coffee drinking!)
 
Now, back to that oncoming avalanche of art!  You may need to get a shovel ready to dig yourself out of it...  ;)   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment