Friday, June 14, 2013

Beach Bound!

Hooray for summer!  I loooooove this season, and am one of those weird people whose happiness goes up with the heat index.  While I adore the sun, the flowers, and the fact that I don't have to wear earmuffs anymore, summer is especially awesome because it's the official vacation season!
 
That being said, I'm off to Hilton Head for the next week!  (Woohoo!)  
 
 
I'm very excited to exchange my office and computer screen for an ocean view and flip flops.  (I'm also excited to sit my butt down and relax for once!)  And since five of us will be crammed into a Honda CRV the whole way there, I just won't have room to take my laptop and "To Do" list with me!  Oh, darn...  ;) 
 
I hope you all have a nice week, and I'll see you when I'm happily sunburned!
 
Note:  The sand pic was drawn and photographed by me, Kathryn Powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment