Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Update

 
Apologies AGAIN for the lack of posts around here.  It's been Tax Season 2 at my office--and this year was brutal.  (I'll never understand why so many people wait until the absolute last minute to do their taxes!  Grrrr.....)  Fortunately, the filing deadline was October 15th, so I can put that behind me now and get back to my life again!  :)
 
Quick reminder: don't forget that the COSCBWI fall workshop is coming up on October 27th!  (It doesn't even conflict with the OSU game!)  Our speakers, editor Kristin Ostby, and author-illustrator Lindsay Ward have some great presentations planned.  You can still sign up at http://coscbwiworkshop.wildapricot.org/.  Don't wait, though--registration ends soon!
 
Now it's time to nap, play a little catch up, and get back to my writing, reading, art, and blogging again!  
 
Note: image is (c) Microsoft clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment