Monday, May 28, 2012

COSCBWI Meeting April 2012: "So Your Manuscript Has Been Stolen. Now What?"


This month's COSCBWI meeting was on the topic of, "So Your Manuscript Has Been Stolen.  Now What?"  And it was led by me!

You can read everything I discussed in my blog post here.  (I suppose it's silly to summarize what I already summarized!)

June's monthly meeting is going to be a special event called the "Urban Draw and Scrawl Crawl."  You can find more details at www.coscbwi.org.  Hope to see you there!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for sharing your experience! Hopefully I will never need to use your words of wisdom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I hope you won't have to use them, too! At least this is a jumping off point if the unthinkable ever does happen.

    ReplyDelete