Friday, December 23, 2016

Interview on "First Looks/First Books"

I am oh-so pleased to announce that I've been interviewed on a lovely blog series, "First Looks/First Books."  The Endpapers blog is run by Carrie Karnes-Fannin.  She's an illustrator, writer, photographer, and all-around fan of reading.  (She's also an all-around awesome person!)


"First Looks/First Books" is a recurring series on Carrie's blog that features pre-published authors and illustrators.  She discusses their goals and dreams, and what they have learned so far working toward publication.  It's a wonderful resource for kid lit folk and full of inspiration, too.  I'm truly honored that Carrie invited me to participate!

You can read the full interview here:

www.carriekarnesfannin.com/the-endpapers-blog   

It's equal parts fun and informative, with a few bonus pics of yours truly as a wee baby reader.  :) 

A big thank you to Carrie for featuring me!  I can't wait to learn about new writers and illustrators in her future interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment