Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sometimes I Like To Draw Horses

When I was putting together my 2013 art summary for my last blog post, I realized there were a lot of pieces that I never shared on my blog--especially my equine art.  Horses are by far my favorite thing to draw, and I find myself doodling them quite frequently.  (Secretly, I'd love to illustrate an equine book someday.  I guess I never outgrew my childhood horse-craziness!)

So here--have some horsies!  :)

Portrait practice/fan art of  Rain from the movie, "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron"


Equine Secret Santa gift for BlueCreekFarm on deviantArt


Equine Secret Santa gift for Jahpan on deviantArt


Portrait for RosaViola on deviantArt


Celebration art for "A Link Between Worlds" video game release


Silly version of the above piece.  (Because I like "My Little Pony," 'nuff said.)


Portrait practice of a personal, non-novel character


Art for Sandraa-a on deviantArt

 
"Chibi" equine--and one wolf!--prizes for my deviantArt 2013 Christmas Raffle

Now that you're on equine-overload, I'll announce that you can definitely expect more horse art from me in 2014!  (I'd guess that doesn't surprise you...)  I hope you all like horses!  ;)

Note: Characters are all (c) of their owners and can be found on deviantArt.  Rain and "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" are (c) Dreamworks.  Epona, Link, and "The Legend of Zelda" are (c) Nintendo.  Twilight Sparkle and "My Little Pony" are (c) Hasbro.

No comments:

Post a Comment