Sunday, July 14, 2013

July Update

Oh geeze!  I can't believe a couple weeks have passed since my last post!  Sorry I've been MIA recently.  :(

Life got a little crazy after my vacation.  I won't bore you with all the details, but I will say that my day-job has been keeping me occupied with extra-hours, leaving less time for everything else.  And since there are only so many hours in the day, I've had to spend my spare moments working on my writing and illustrating for some upcoming deadlines.  (Plus, eating, sleeping, and having clean clothes to wear is sometimes nice, too.  Nobody likes a stinky Kathryn...)

I'll be around when I can for the next few weeks, but deadlines must come first.  (And then I can show you all the fun stuff I've been working on!  Woohoo!)

I'll admit, when I looked at the calendar today, I got a little panicky.  It seems like summer always flies by way too fast, leaving me feeling like this:


Hopefully amidst all the craziness, I can find a few moments to enjoy the sun (or what's left of it) before snow covers our streets again.  :)

I hope the summer is treating everyone well!  Now, get out there and soak up that sunshine while you can!


Note: Panicked Kathryn doodle was (obviously) drawn by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment